6.24° N · 75.58° W — Medellín, COField log · 2026
Scout Theory

Scout Theory / Work with me

Work with me

Most of my time goes into projects I own. I also work with companies whose work overlaps with mine. Here's what that usually looks like.

Open channels

Ways in

Pick the one that fits, or skip straight to the form below.

01

Advertising & sponsorships

Reach readers on one of my sites: travelers, RV owners, people researching care in Colombia, and more.

Ask about advertising →
02

Lead partnerships

If you serve people in markets where I run sites, let's talk about sending you inquiries.

Talk leads →
03

Affiliate & product partners

Want your product considered for one of my guides? Tell me what it is and who it's for.

Pitch a product →
04

Domain inquiries

Interested in a domain owned by Scout Theory? Send the name and your question or offer.

Ask about a domain →
05

Web design in Medellín

Need a site for a business in Medellín? That work lives at my studio, WebMedellin.

Visit WebMedellin →
06

Something else

Press, a collaboration, or a good idea. Email works fine.

andy@scotheo.com →

Start a conversation

Tell me what you have in mind

A few lines is plenty. Include your site or company so I can look you up before I reply.

Messages go straight to andy@scotheo.com. See the privacy policy for what happens to them.